This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 2.7 carats
• 10mm in length, 7.7mm in width and 5.1mm in depth
• Cut in my own precision shield design
• No sign of heat treatment
• Naturally occurring
• Corundum (sapphire)
• One of a kind, I contoured the natural shape of the rough sapphire to get the best yield and a unique shield design. This is an open tone gem, it sparkles and glitters in even the lowest lighting environments. It appears more of a minty green indoors.
• Gemological description: A natural corundum (sapphire) with bluish green hue, a light tone and slightly grayish saturation. It appears more blue in daylight and more green indoors. No signs of heat treatment, imperfections are visible.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Malawi
Photos and videos were taken outdoors under an overcast sky with the sun making an appearance near the horizon, additional videos were taken indoors under my overhead led lights.
• A GIA lab report can be ordered for your purchase, see the "GIA laboratory report listing" for details
• For pricing on a setting view my "customizable settings" section or reach out to me with your request
• The gem is READY TO SHIP