This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 9.7mm in length, 8.2mm in width and 6.1mm in depth
• Cut in my own fantasy cushion octagon design
• Heat Treated Only
• Natural zoisite var. tanzanite
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Arusha, Tanzania
Unique attributes: I was able to remove most of the imperfections, a few very minute imperfections remain that can be seen if you look very closely. This gem is a very attractive shade of blue and it has an open tone, it will sparkle in any light!
Gemological description: A natural zoisite var. tanzanite that has a bluish violet hue with a medium tone and vivid saturation.
• A GIA lab report can be ordered for your purchase, see the "GIA laboratory report listing" for details
• For pricing on a setting view my "customizable settings" section or reach out to me with your request
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day