This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 3.05 carats
• 10.2mm in length, 8mm in width and 5.9mm in depth
• Cut in my own fantasy kite design
• Naturally occurring
• Corundum (sapphire)
• One of a kind, This sapphire has visible imperfections typical of sapphires from this locality but it is still a gorgeous gem! 3 carats is a substantial gem in terms of sapphires. This is an open tone gem, it will sparkle in any light!
• Gemological description: A natural untreated corundum (sapphire) with a violetish purple hue, a light tone and very slightly grayish saturation. Imperfections are visible.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Umba Valley in Tanzania
Photos and videos were taken in both daylight shaded, direct sunlight, under my led desk lamp and under the overhead led lights in my office.
• A GIA lab report can be ordered for your purchase, see the "GIA laboratory report listing" for details
• For pricing on a setting view my "customizable settings" section or reach out to me with your request
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day