This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 3.4 carats
• 10mm in length, 9mm in width and 5.6mm in depth
• Cut in my own fantasy dodecagon design
• No Sign of heat treatment
• Naturally occurring
• Corundum (sapphire)
• One of a kind, I was able to remove all the visible imperfections cut an eye clean sapphire! Some imperfections typical of sapphire can be viewed under magnification. This sapphire has strong color zoning, as you tilt the sapphire in one direction you will see a dominant yellow, then a bluish green as you tilt in the other direction.
• Gemological description: A natural corundum (sapphire) with a bluish green and yellow hue both visible , a medium light tone and vivid saturation. This is an open color sapphire, it will glow in any light!
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Nigeria
• A GIA lab report can be ordered for your purchase, see the "GIA laboratory report listing" for details
• For pricing on a setting view my "customizable settings" section or reach out to me with your request
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day