This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 9.7mm in length, 6.3 mm in width and 6.4mm in depth
• Cut in my own fantasy elongated princess design
• Natural zoisite var. tanzanite
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Arusha, Tanzania
Unique attributes: I was able to remove all of the imperfections and cut an eye clean gem! A few minor imperfections can be viewed under magnification. This gem is a very attractive shade of violet and it has an open tone, it will sparkle in any light!
Gemological description: A natural zoisite var. tanzanite that has a bluish violet hue with a medium tone and vivid saturation.
* Heat treatment isn't something that can be distinguished on a GIA lab report for tanzanite, the uncut gem was sold to me as unheated/untreated.
• A GIA lab report can be ordered for your purchase, see the "GIA laboratory report listing" for details
• For pricing on a setting view my "customizable settings" section or reach out to me with your request
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day