This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 4.7 carats • 9.6mm in from flat to flat, 10.6mm from corner to corner and 7.6mm in depth • Cut in my own fantasy square cushion design • Untreated • Naturally occurring tourmaline
• One of a kind, I was able to remove all of the imperfections and cut an eye clean gem! It is an extremely bright open toned gem that will sparkle and glow in any lighting.
• Gemological description: A natural tourmaline with a split reddish orange and greenish yellow hue, a light tone and slightly grayish saturation. Eye clean!
Photos and videos were taken outdoors under an overcast sky with the sun making an appearance near the horizon, additional videos were taken indoors under my overhead led lights.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Democratic Republic of the Congo Cutter: Sennin
• A GIA lab report can be ordered for your purchase, see the "GIA laboratory report listing" for details
• For pricing on a setting view my "customizable settings" section or reach out to me with your request
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day