This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 5.3 carats
• 11mm in length, 10.5mm in width, and 7.3mm in depth
• Cut in my own fantasy octagon design.
• Heat treated
• Naturally occurring
• Zoisite var. Tanzanite
• Detailed Gem Description:
A natural tanzanite that has a bluish-violet and a purple hue both visible. It has a medium tone and strong saturation. This gem is eye clean, a few very minute inclusions can be spotted under magnification, but nothing notable. This is an impressive well sized open-tone gem, it glows and sparkles in all lighting.
Photos and videos were taken outdoors under an overcast sky and sunlight visible. Additional videos were taken indoors under my overhead led lights.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Arusha, Tanzania
• If you would like this gem for a custom jewelry project, you can reserve it directly from this listing and then follow up with the details for your custom project or purchase it bundled with a pre-priced setting.
• A GIA lab report can be ordered for your purchase, see the "GIA laboratory report listing" for details
• For pricing on a setting view my "customizable settings" section or reach out to me with your request
• The gem is ready to ship loose or available for a project.