This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 12.4mm in length, 11.6mm in width and 7.2mm in depth
• Cut in my own fantasy Kite Design
• Heat Treated Only
• Natural zoisite var. tanzanite
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Arusha, Tanzania
Unique attributes: I was able to remove most of the imperfections, a few imperfections remain that can be spotted if you look very closely. This gem is a very attractive shade of blue and it has an open tone, it will sparkle in any light!
Gemological description: A natural zoisite var. tanzanite that has a bluish violet hue with a medium tone and vivid saturation.
**A $350 bundle discount is available if you commission me to make the jewelry setting as well! The coupon code TanzaniteDreamRing1 can be combined with any of my pre-priced settings to redeem this discount! You can browse my settings here: "customizable settings" **
Photos and videos were taken in: Shaded Daylight with sunshine and blue sky, Direct Sunlight, Daylight on an overcast sky, under my desk led lamp and under the overhead led lamps in my office
• A GIA lab report can be ordered for your purchase, see the "GIA laboratory report listing" for details
• For pricing on a setting view my "customizable settings" section or reach out to me with your request
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day