This listing is for the depicted loose gemstone that I personally precision cut on my lapidary equipment
• 6.4 carats
• 11.3mm in length, 11.4mm in width and 8.2mm in depth
• Cut in my own decagonal fantasy design, this gem has exceptional tilt performance!
• Naturally occurring Tourmaline
Gemological description: A natural tourmaline with a dominant orangy red hue with a medium light tone and vivid saturation. It is eye clean, a few minor imperfections typical of tourmaline can be viewed under magnification. Under a blue sky this gem appears slightly purplish red.
Photos and videos were taken on a sunny day with blue sky.
Gemstone Rough Country of Origin: Russia (pre-conflict)
The rough gem material was sponsored by Ales from the Ravenstein Gem Co.
• A GIA lab report can be ordered for your purchase, see the "GIA laboratory report listing" for details
• For pricing on a setting view my "customizable settings" section or reach out to me with your request
• The gem is READY TO SHIP the next business day